Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Post: Look at Me Go!


"Know anyone looking to adopt a dog?"



My friends probably want to shoot me, they hear that so much. This is what it is for me, this is my passion. I save dogs. Not all dogs, but the dogs that end up in the shelter that I work with. I will put all the "adoptables" up here so you can ooh and aah about how cute they are and help me find good permanent homes for them.

This blog is for both me and the dogs, but it's really just a means to an end. Hopefully, the end will be happy for these dogs instead of sad. So I am going to feature my current foster dog and give her a post of her own. She deserves it.



Name: Tia

Age: 4 1/2 - 5 months

Weight: 21 pounds

Breed: mixed bag of everything/basset mix?

Vet Care: needs spayed, has had 1st of 3 puppy boosters

Married? Have kids? Single? Elderly? Live in an apartment? Live on a big farm? Tia is for you. Just trust me, she is the best foster I have ever had. I really mean that. I've had a lot of fosters, too. Trust me, adopt her.


I am going to the shelter in a couple of hours and I will probably come back with all kinds of photos to post of these dogs. Please think about taking a dog. My dogs were all rescued, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment